With "--disable <plugin_name>", user can pass any plugin name - even the
plugins that are *not* auto-enabled.  We may have to check and report.
But, --disable-<plugin_name> options are added only for auto-enabled
plugins.

--disable-<non_auto_enabled_plugin> will automatically fail as
"unsupported option".

-Sundar