On 24/11/2016 08:46, Remi Forax wrote:

:

It's not obvious at it seems, it requires javac to be able to merge several
module-info.java into one, and because the module descriptor allows to restrict
exports or opens, the merging rules* as to be specified.

Have you run into anything that isn't solved by compiling with -Xmodule:<module> and/or specify --add-reads and --add-exports to augment the module declaration? I realize it's awkward to specify these options but in time then I would expect the build tools and test runners to make this a lot easier.

-Alan