Hi Mandy,

I'll refactor (and revisit) TOP/OTHER types in my next jlink change. Thanks for the review.

Thanks,
-Sundar

On 12/12/16, 11:04 AM, Mandy Chung wrote:
On Dec 11, 2016, at 9:30 PM, Sundararajan
Athijegannathan<sundararajan.athijegannat...@oracle.com>  wrote:

Hi,

Please review the updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~sundar/8168925/webrev.02/
This looks better.  Thanks for making the change.

One thing to mention is that the storeRelease(ResourcePool pool) method to
write the release file because the accept(ResourcePoolEntry file) method
excludes “/java.base/release” entry:

  384                 case TOP:
  385                     break;

This release file entry could have been written in the same way as other
entries now and no need for this storeRelease method.  I’m okay if you want to
leave this as is and revisit the TOP and OTHER entry type in the future.

Mandy