Webrev updated in-place.
  http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~chegar/Unsafe_invokeCleaner/

-Chris.

On 13/12/16 21:18, Peter Levart wrote:
I think this is OK.

Just a couple of nits in test:

1. You create a static Path bob = Paths.get("bob") field, but then you
don't use it in:

  56         try (FileChannel fc = FileChannel.open(Paths.get("bob"),
CREATE, WRITE)) {

2. badBuffers could include a duplicate and a slice of a direct buffer
allocated with ByteBuffer.allocateDirect()

3. The comment in the test is referencing the old method name:

  26  * @summary Basic test for Unsafe::deallocate

Regards, Peter