Nikolay,

We are looking at this.

One aspect of the problem we have to take into account is that currently, the JavaFileManager API does not special case the module source path (yes, I know the *implementation* special cases it, even at the handleOption level) and so we need to come up with a way providing and specifying the functionality you are looking for in a way that fits in with the overall design.

-- Jon