Hi,

currently the file we generate at build time as input to
--generate-jli-classes is lost when linking custom images, which means
user generate images may perform worse in certain ways, mostly
generating more classes during startup.

Additionally, there's a strong assumption in --generate-jli-classes that
the VM running jlink is going to generate compatible classes with the
image being linked, which we can only really guarantee if the java.base
in the linked image is of the same version as the java.base in the VM
running jlink.  This patch tightens these checks to ensure we have
freedom to evolve and re-evaluate the implementation in future
releases.

JDK: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8175026/jdk.01/
Top: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~redestad/8175026/top.01/

Thanks!