Yes that is really good. I was really happy to see that. I can’t wait for a
Java 8 release that contains the fix (u121 on the mac does not). The reason I
brought it up is because that long standing weird error message is resolved
using the attach api to add the agent. I’m sure I’m not the only person to have
realized this.

Alasdair