Current:
All classes and properties used in a select-binding have to be declared public.
Additionally, if any class is in a named module, then the module must |open|
<http://download.java.net/java/jdk9/docs/api/java/lang/Module.html?is-external=true#isOpen-java.lang.String-java.lang.Module->
 the containing package for that class to at least the |javafx.base| module (or |export|
<http://download.java.net/java/jdk9/docs/api/java/lang/Module.html?is-external=true#isExported-java.lang.String->
 the containing package unconditionally).

Suggestion:

   All classes and properties used in a select-binding have to be declared
public. If any class is in a named module, then the module or package
containing the class needs to be open or include |javafx.base in the export
list.|

any better ?