#1-#3, IMHO, meet the needs of a niche who knows how to work around these
issues using other ways (although inconvenient).

4 and 5 are solutions for problems any developer assembling a medium-large
application will definitely face and therefore are essential in my point of
view since it'd be unreasonable to expect the average developer to master
the black magic of low level module APIs or bytecode manipulation.

Regards,
Michael