Hi!

Sorry for reviving such an old and pretty dead thread but I still
wonder about this. The gist is: Wouldn't it be nice to somehow (e.g.
with `--add-modules ALL-MODULE-PATH`) convince multi-module
compilation to compile all modules, regardless of whether they are
reachable from the initial module?

 so long ... Nicolai

--

PGP Key:
    http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xCA3BAD2E9CCCD509

Web:
    http://codefx.org
        a blog about software development
    https://www.sitepoint.com/java
        high-quality Java/JVM content
    http://do-foss.de
        Free and Open Source Software for the City of Dortmund

Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/nipafx