Alan & Christian,

thanks for that - I totally missed ResolvedModule.open().list()

So now a supplementary question... are ModuleReaders MR aware?  Ie if the
jar of the module is MR, will the resolved module only contain classes that
are appropriate for the current Runtime?

thanks in advance.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gr...@webtide.com> CTO http://webtide.com