Hi all,

My apologies for the delayed message, as everyone is getting ready for
JavaOne and also busy with working on JDK 9 RC1 feedback since last month.

Last month (19th August 2017) AJUG and a number of JUGs worldwide with the
help and support from vJUG, re-ran the  "Become an early Java 9 expert"
hackday.

You can find the feedback gathered in http://bit.ly/J9HackDay-AJUG-feedback,
we have been trailing JDK 9 EA b181 (RC1).

I hope you will be able to make good use of the feedback and post your
messages if they become discussion worthy.

Like the previous time, points that need addressing are marked with a
rightwards arrowhead ( ➣ ) - we have had three categories of feedbacks
namely *Potential bugs, Suggestions* and *Queries* about the different
aspects of Jigsaw & Java 9.

Please let me know if any other individuals or lists need to be informed
about this.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Mani
--
@theNeomatrix369 <http://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369>*  |  **Blog
<http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com/>**  |  *@adoptopenjdk | Dev communities

*Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come
chasing after you!*