Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 15:37:18 +0200
From: "Alexandru Jecan" <alexjeca...@yahoo.com>
To: <jigsaw-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Subject: Compile Jigsaw project with Intellij IDEA supported structure

Hello,

In order to make my Jigsaw project be supported by Intellij IDEA 2017.2, I
need a structure like this, according to IDEA Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL48zkLvK3I (00:10):

com.myModule.m1

                            /src

                                  /module-info.java

                                 /com.myModule.m2

                                                                  /Main.java

com.myModule.m2

                            /src

                                  /module-info.java

                                 /com.myModule.m2

                                                                  /Main.java

How do I perform multi-module compilation in this case using the
--module-source-path option?

As far as I know, to perform multi-module compilation, the source code
directory should have the same name like the name of the module.

In this case, I have the ?src? folder there which does not comply to this
rule.

Best regards

Alexandru Jecan