Hi Gili,
the main issue is that an automatic module can see classes from the classpath,
but it also exports all its package so there is no encapsulation, and once you
require one automatic module all automatic modules from the module path are
visible.

So an automatic module is a great tool when you transitioned to the module
world, but in fine, you do not want any automatic modules in you dependency
graph.

regards,
Rémi