Can you send some example module-info.java & .extra files and source location that shows what functionality you depend on?

Mandy

On 12/7/17 4:20 AM, Adam Farley8 wrote:
Update: OpenJ9 appears to need this functionality.

Best Regards

Adam Farley

From: Adam Farley8/UK/IBM
To: mandy chung <mandy.ch...@oracle.com>
Cc: jigsaw-dev@openjdk.java.net
Date: 07/12/2017 12:14
Subject: Re: Proposal for New Functionality: Allow module-info merging in GenModuleInfoSource.java

Hi Mandy,

I don't believe anyone should need the "requires" to be different on different platforms, however the logic in there can be used for merging additional requires supplied by new components (like OpenJ9).

I'm exploring whether or not OpenJ9 can live without the extra "requires" right now.

If it does, or if this feature is needed by someone else, I can't think of a better place to keep this logic. Any thoughts?

Best Regards

Adam Farley