On 14/01/2019 12:26, Kasper Nielsen wrote:
Hi,

Having worked with the module system for some time now. There is one
situation I've started coming across a number of times now, that requires a
lot of boiler plate.
Opening every package of a module to another module. For example, for
dependency injection,
This is the type of use-case where using Lookup objects might be a better choice. If you can coerce the user module to pass a suitably privileged Lookup to the framework then the framework will be able to inject classes without needing to open packages to the framework. I think this is an area where we need framework maintainers to do more exploration.

-Alan