On 1/22/19 4:59 AM, Andre Tadeu de Carvalho wrote:
Em ter, 22 de jan de 2019 às 10:06, Alan Bateman <alan.bate...@oracle.com>
escreveu:

On 21/01/2019 12:57, Andre Tadeu de Carvalho wrote:
Hi,

I am exploring the jmod utility and I am stuck with the following: I
already generated the jmod file and I want to add a hash from the
dependent
module in it. I asked the same question in StackOverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54269994/how-should-i-use-jmod-hash

What I am doing:

jmod create --class-path target/mods/A target/jmods/A.jmod
jmod create --class-path target/mods/B target/jmods/B.jmod

Where B depends on A. Assuming I understood the documentation right, I
could add B hash into A.jmod. I am trying the following:

jmod hash --hash-module B --module-path target/jmods target/jmods/A.jmod

When I run jmod describe, the hash is still not there. What I am doing
wrong? Can I use jmod hash the way I am using it?

I think you've run a bug with the `hash` option to update an existing
JMOD file.

Can you change the pattern you specify `--hash-modules .*` and see if
that works for you? Alternatively, specify the --hash-modules option
when creating the JMOD.

-Alan.

Hi Alan!
Thanks for your response. I've tried to use the parameter --hash-modules
with the pattern .*, but it didn't work. For now, I'm already creating the
modules with --hash-modules.
I've no further questions and thank you for your time.

I created an issue to track this jmod hash command bug.  jmod create --hash-module works.

I think jmod hash --hash-module "A|B" would be another workaround.

Mandy