Hi Alan and Sundar,

Thanks for the advice. I will take a look at if the test should be brought back.

Cheers,

Ao Qi

On 2020/4/20 下午6:32, sundararajan.athijegannat...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Alan,

I don't remember it now. Likely a mistake. The changeset

http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk9/jdk9/jdk/rev/a066fe7b1b42

has that file. Perhaps it may be useful to restore & check if the test passes.

Thanks,

-Sundar