Oh, I seem to get it finally. Thank everyone for help, because I like to
understand everything I work with.
Up to now when I used "provider()" I asked myself — what the provider was.

But could anyone explain, why the folder, in META-INF with provider names is
called "services"? I mean
META-INF/services. We do create this folder and its content to give service
implementations (i.e. providers),
but not to inform, that there are the following service interfaces.

--
Best regards, Alex Orlov