Merging jmod on different platforms sounds like an attractive idea.
However, I don't care about it during this time, because I need some
architectures whose ports are not in OpenJDK main-line as jlink targets, so
I can't get JDK from only one provider.

Mike Hearn <m...@plan99.net> 于2022年2月9日周三 05:01写道: