Hi All,

I'm new to JMeter and wasn't sure if the bugs should be posted to the list or written
to Bugzilla. Though I'd try the liist first in case I'm just really not understanding
how this is suposed to work.

Thanks for your understanding.

Bruce

Configuration:
   WinNT, Java version 1.3.0, build 1.3.0-C
   Jmeter 1.6 Alpha: 29-Mar-2001 05:08
   Properties file is unchanged so the XML part reads:
      # XML Reader(Parser) - Must implement SAX 2 specs
              xml.parser=org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser

Problem:
  Wnen I save a test plan, quit and re-open it there's a bunch of stuff that doesn't
"come back".

To reproduce:
1. Launch JMeter
2. From Test Plan right-click and select Add ThreadGroup
3. From Threadgroup right-click and select Add Timer / Constant timer
4. From Test Plan right-click and select save. (Accept the default of Test Plan.jmx
5. Menu -> File -> Exit
6. Re-launch JMeter
7. From Test Plan right-click and select Open
8. Choose Test Plan.jmx

>> The results are that the threadGroup is added to the test plan but the timer is not.
>> The same was true when I tried to save a ThreadGroup with a listener.

>> Here's the resultant XML file.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<TestPlan>
<threadgroups>
<ThreadGroup name="ThreadGroup" numThreads="1">
<controllers>
</controllers>
<configElements>
</configElements>