I hope soon.   I got delayed last week cause my Linux installation got
screwed up, and i had some major surgery to do.  But I got it working
yesterday, and will see if I can finish the remaining issues quickly.

they are:
1.  address the bugs at apache's bug database (there are 7)
2. document assertions
3.  odds and ends - some internationalization patches, etc

I think that's it.  Anyone else have input on the subject?

-Mike

--
Mike Stover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]