Hello,

I maintain 'View Results Tree' and 'View Graph Tree'.  For the past
few weeks I was busy debugging the 'View Graph Tree'.  When I
commited it, it had a few minor grouses e.g. 'Clear' only clears the
tree(top portion) but not the graph(bottom portion), the graph was
not refreshed when the divider was dragged or window was resized.
I've cleared most of these issues (hopefully).

Both 'View Results Tree' and 'View Graph Tree' works fine
(functionality-wise) on my laptop.  However, I havent' incorporated
the changes you made to the jmeter CVS recently.  I'm gonna try to do
that tonite and see how it goes.

I've been wanting to do the ejb portion for some time now but I also
wanted to finish these few visualizers.  It's not complete yet 'cos I
would like to add a coordinate display so that ppl can just point to
anywhere in the graph the and the display will show the x and y-axis
values.

Another thing which is also on the cards is the FileVisualizer which
captures all the sample times and info into a file instead of
displaying them real-time(which might slow things down).  At a later
time the 'View Tree Graph' and 'View Results Tree' can be used to
display the info captured in the file.

I'm a bit jaded though dealing with all this GUI 'cos I'm pretty much
not a Swing guy =)  That's why I would like to get involve in some of
the EJB stuff.