From: kevin hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: making the next release

Hi,

Based on the 2001-10-08 build, JMeter looks pretty
solid.  Is anyone working on a bug (or has seen a bug)
that's not in the Bug Database?

How about the HTML documentation?  I think we should
delay the release a few days to update the docs.  New
screenshots, 1.7 information (what's changed, etc.)
and so on.  I can start updating the docs after I
test the 2001-10-09 build this evening.

My vote: No. Update the docs before releasing. How
about releasing this weekend?

Thanks,
Kevin Hammond

---- End Original Message ----