Boutcher, James K. wrote:
Did I vote +1 for Turbine's standards?
No, you voted +0. Which AFAIK, means you're for it but not ready to do the work. Or am I wrong in this interpretation?

> And, please don't try to infer that I'm changing text to suit some
> motives of mine. [...]

You didn't change any text. I was only saying that when you explained why you didn't like those rules, you used a different (much clearer) wording. Probably because you felt the original wording was ambiguous -- which it is.

Anyway, I agree that putting more blanks shouldn't be limited -- putting less probably should. Do you know any other commonly-used standard we could go for? Or we just waive that specific rule in Sun's?

Salut,

Jordi.