I don't think your proposed interface-naming-scheme is any better to read.
Take the "Visualizer" for example. Well the name says everything needed: It
IS A Visualizer and I really would hate to read every time I need a
visualizer that I would need a "IVisualizer". And the objects I instantiate
are "GraphVisualizer"-objects and so on. I like it that way. I consider that
to be much more readable than any other thing. I also do not like attributes
to be named bIsOptionChecked (boolean values), iItemCount (int-values) and
so forth (older projects here at work used to use this naming-scheme -
uagh!).

I also do not think a interface should always be an adjective. Adjectives
are useful for, well, flags like cloneable and the like, but for
real-life-objects (at least objects which represent objects in the real
world)? Well these are objects and therefore should be substantives -
"Visualizable" would sound strange, wouldn't it?

Though this are just my personal preferences. I am indeed a bit harsh on
this issue, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm so glad this has vanished here at
work that I'd be quite unhappy seeing this naming-scheme return at JMeter.

Greetings,

Wolfram