Consider:

Visualizer = Interface
xxxVisualiser = class - except when xxx = Image

===

Likewise with Listener:

These are Interfaces:

AccumListener
GraphAccumListener
GraphListener
Listener
ModelListener
RemoteSampleListener

These are not Interfaces:
GlobalMouseListener
JMeterTreeListener
ListenerNotifier

===

I agree that adding prefixes to Java names is generally not necessary
because of strong type checking etc.

But it is still useful to name access methods getXxx and setXxx (even if not
creating Beans), and booleans isXxx etc.

===

S.