HI  JMeter Dev,
         I am  hearwith sending you a  PATCH  file for the Size
asseration ie bug id 15412

Bug Id  15412 :

                      The size asseration not working properly.it shows
result in the assertion listener "should have been equal to"    for  all
the comparision operation. Also it did not store the selected operator
in the  JMX file. I made some  changes   in the existing code.Now it is
working fine. I have attatched the Patch file  with this mail.

Regrads,
elan