Hello,
I've started taking a look at the HTTP Proxy code in order to understand it better. Along the way, I've started some reformatting and removing some old unused stuff. There shouldn't have been any functional changes, but there was quite a bit of this "old unused stuff", so that makes me a tiny bit worried that I'm missing something. My quick testing hasn't shown any problems. Anyway, I'll keep going with it, but let me know if I accidentally get rid of something important..

I'll be out of town for a couple days with no access to email, so if I really screwed something up, feel free to just restore the earlier version from CVS.

Jeremy