Hello All,

Some time ago I submited two enhancement requests for the LDAP sampler, this is nearly
ready.
Problem however is that this is not a small enhancement anymore, but a substantial
change from the original sampler.

Should I post it as a completely new sampler , with a new name, or as a patch on the
original sampler?

What is the preferred way to handle this?

(I will supply it with a manual part as well.)
I will probably post it already when it is not really finished, as I was only working
on the search request, which made me change a lot of other, related things as well,
but have not started on the add, modify and delete requests.

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks a lot,

Dolf Smits