Sorting it may help, but what about splitting it up as well? I think it would be nice to have the HTTP messages kept with the HTTP protocol, etc. Of course, this would require some changes to how the lookups are done....I haven't really thought through the details of how that should work, but it seems like that would be one more step towards making the protocol code totally pluggable.

Jeremy

BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:

The messages properties files are getting quite large.

Just thought it might be worth sorting them by message key?

This would mean a bit more effort when adding keys, but it would help avoid
accidentally adding duplicate keys, as well as making it easier to find the
keys.

Thoughts?
[I'm happy to make the changes]