There are quite a few test errors reported by the Gump builds, which I would
like to resolve if possible.

The errors seem to be something to do with graphics/awt/Swing - does anyone
know what the problem is?

These errors did not occur when Gump was running on the original system
(cvs.apache.org) - so I may need to take this up with infrastructure.

==

There is 1 test failure, which seems to be due to a change in the way that
JMX files are generated - it looks as though the order of attributes has
changed since the test JMX was originally generated.
Again, does anyone know why this is? Just curious.

S.