Hello,
Sorry for not running the tests -- I'll get into the habit of doing that.

I see that Sebastian beat me to fixing my stupid mistake -- sorry I wasn't able to get to it earlier.

On a related topic, I didn't have much luck trying to run just this specific test inside Eclipse in order to more easily debug the problem. I don't have the exception handy, but it looks like HTTPSampler was expecting something to be initialized before this particular test was called. Or maybe it's just my setup. I find unit tests to be most beneficial if they can be run either as a group or individually -- does anybody know of a way to make this work today? Or is that something we need to look into in the future? (I recall that a few months back we encountered another issue where one of the tests was failing because they were run in a different order than they had been previously.)

Jeremy

Jordi Salvat i Alabart wrote:

Hi Jeremy.

Found it was actually your changes which broke something. Can you please have a look and fix?

Thanks,

Jordi.