yes, it looks like it:

<<<
-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Stein [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 January 2004 14:15
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ASF Board Summary for January 21, 2004

Happy New Year!

The Board met last Wednesday for its regular, monthly meeting. Since the
official board minutes will still need to be drafted, approved, and posted
to the web site, I am writing this email to give a brief summary of the
actions we took. Since this has an affect on all committers at the ASF,
you are receiving this email.
In summary:

  * The Board has approved the new Apache License 2.0. For a copy of that
    license, please see http://www.apache.org/licenses/.

    The Board has also mandated that all ASF software must be switched to
    the new license by March 1st, 2004. Please watch this space for
    further instructions on how to "use" the new license.

[snip]

The URL above says that that the new license can be included by reference,
rather than in full, which would be nice.

No need to do anything until the additional instructions are published.

BTW, my copy of MSIE (5.50) truncates the above page on the right, and does
not have a bottom scroll-bar. Mozilla shows the full text.

S.