On Mon, 09 Feb 2004, Sebastian BAZLEY
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>I don't have the historical data necessary to say whether you should
>>expect nags at all.  JMeter hasn't been built by Gump last night as
>>the velocity build has failed.
>
> We did use to get nags a long time ago, when Gump was working on
> cvs.apache.org

Yes, I know.  I meant that I don't know whether JMeter has been built
on lsd when the failure occured.  lsd runs the Python rewrite of Gump
(Gumpy) and until later last week Gumpy didn't honor optional
dependencies for example.

> Does that mean we could change the Gump descriptor to one of us
> (i.e. one of the committers) instead?

Of course you can, I even encourage you to do so 8-)

Stefan
--
http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/