On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:30:03 +0200, Dolf Smits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> They are,
>
> They are just new java files which can be placed over the current javafiles.
> They are using the current csv tree.

Tried adding them to release 2.0, but there are a lot of missing
dependencies which I've not yet been able to resolve.

I have added the updated java files to the HEAD of CVS, though I did
change a couple of log.error() calls to log.debug(), as they did not
seem to be errors. Let me know if that is wrong.