Hello Keith, I used JMeter extensively a couple of years ago on 4 web apps that
were killing my client. JMeter was a life-saver. I am about to embark once
again on serious testing of a web app I am developing in Wicket for my client.
I am entrusting JMeter to deliver some good performance tuning reporting. I am
all for someone that is working to improve one of the best all-round
development to production testing tools. ;-) David.

Keith Cassell wrote ..