Hi all,

  I am new to JMeter. I am trying to write a client implementation for the
TCP Sampler. I have downloaded the source of JMeter. I am trying to compile
JMeter using Eclipse. I copied the src and lib folder in my eclipse project.
In the src folder there are subfolders like components, core etc. In each
file the import statements are like "import org.apache.jmeter.*"  but
actually the files are in "component.org.apache.jmeter.*" or
"core.org.apache.jmeter.*" . so the eclipse is showing errors for these
import statements. How do i setup jmeter in eclipse? Also what all things
should i include to write a tcp implementation client...

Thanks in advance...