Well I managed to get it debugging now all I have to do is try to understand why when I've added my jars in the lib directory whilst it still continues to not find classes that are in those
jars.

Also, is DynamicClassLoader actually used anywhere?

Even when I've added my ActiveMQ jars to the lib directory it still complains with ClassNotFoundExceptions
for the InitialContextFactory at runtime.