Hello,

I works on French translation of new elements Comparison Assertion and Comparison Assertion Visualizer. I have some questions:

* Some messages like "Response time:" aren't internationalized. I would like do this. Which resources files must be used?
- messages.properties
or
- CompareAssertionResources.properties

* In CompareAssertionResources.properties, I think this message isn't correct? compareTime.shortDescription=Verify that all Samplers' return times are within a given number of milliseconds

In code, compare time behaviour verify that response time difference between previous and current are within a given number of ms. (But a 'break instruction' used if compare time failure is found at first element under the controller, other aren't never tested - that's a bug?)

Thanks,
Milamber