Is it possible to "propagate" cookies through different Thread Groups of the
same Test Plan ?
I have seen that I could add a HTTP cookie manager either at the level of
the Thread Group (this works fine), but also at the level of the Test Plan.
By adding it at the level of the Test Plan, I though that I could have a
first Thread Group that would select the language and then the selected
language would have been propagated throughout all remaining tests via the
cookie.

Thank you