Small correction to my previous post, my cookie manager is at the thread
group level.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roland Chan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: January 11, 2002 3:47 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: Cookie Manager & Struts?

Not 100% on how to correctly use the cookie manager, could someone
please give an example of how to use this correctly.

I have a struts application for which I created a thread group, added
the cookie manager, and web test samples all beneath a simple
controller.  The test simulates a login, and then one other business
action.  The login works fine (1st struts action -- in which case I am
assuming the cookie manager correctly used the JSESSIONID), however,
when it tries to proceed with the next business action (2nd struts
action) it no longer has any knowledge of the current session and I
receive an IO Exception.

Does anyone else experience this sort of behavior.  Any advice would be
appreciated.

Regards,
Roland