Mike,

That's fine, I am running the code from CVS HEAD.

I see the Modifiers now - I obviously wasn't looking hard enough.

The CVS code seems to have some excellent enhancements over the 1.7 release.
I have it working on win2k, but I hit some problems on Mac OS X - I will try
and post these later.

Thanks,

Scott
--