Jordi,

You will need a modifier for the username and another for the password.

You need to specify "*" as the value of the modifier on the sampler (in your
example the name would be "login_name").

The only place I have tried this modifier is as a child of the sampler that
uses it.

Silly question: Do these users already exist? ;-)

HTH,

Scott
--
Scott Eade