Hello, everybody!

        I´ve just started using JMeter, and i cant make the following HTTP Request
work:

        HTTP Request -> POST -> login.php ->
        Parameters
        Name=varLogin   Value=joe
        Name=varPasswd  Value=doe

        This PHP reads two variables (varLogin[input type=text] and varPasswd[input
type=password]) stored on $HTTP_POST_VARS, and authenticates  the user.

        Using JMeter the PHP finds the varLogin variable, but the varPasswd variable
comes always as an empty string.

        I´ve tried to use Once Only Controller, but it didnt work either.

        I´ve installed jmeter1.7beta3.

        Could someone help me, please?

        Thank in advance,

Luanna