Hi all,

I am using the http user parameter modifier to login a series of users -
nothing new there then I here you all say, but within the same users.xml
file I want to create a parameter X with multiple values which all the
threads can access as a common pool. The xml has an allthreads section, but
whenever I add something, the whole lot stops working.

Can someone please drop me an example of where I should put me pool of
paramaters.

Thanks

Mike