Hi,
I have Version 1.8 of JMeter.
I have recorded a scenario against a test server.
I now want to run that recording against a production server.

However the referer attribute in the "Browser-derived headers" node still refers to the test server.
I am using a "HTTP Request Defaults" node which I thought might be used to replace the domain name in the referer value as it already does with the domain name in all my "HTTP Request" nodes
Is it possible to use the "HTTP Header Manager" to replace the domain name part of the referer value in the "Browser-derived headers"?

Regards, Eugene
Software Developer
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]