RandomController extends InterleaveController.  While it makes sense for
Interleave controller to apply across all threads, I somehow expected that a
Random controller would be applied on a per thread basis.  To be more
specific, here is the current behaviour:

Random Controller
    Request 1
    Request 2
    Request 3

If I have 1 loop and 20 threads, all will execute the same request (which
will be chosen randomly).

What I was expecting was for each of the 20 threads to be randomly be
allocated to one of the three requests.

Is this the way it is meant to work?

Cheers,

Scott