It's not a big deal, but I'm getting this warning in my log file:

12/26/2002 9:30:27 AM WARN - jmeter.util: ERROR! Resource string not found:
[running_test]

Apparently, it's missing from the org/apache/jmeter/resources/messages*.properties
files.

Jonathan

P.S. I have what I think is a much cleaner fix for the false-negative regex matching
problem that also eliminates the problem when running in non-gui mode.  I'll post
today it in the hopes that others will help test it while I'm gone for a week (I'll be
back on Friday 2003-01-03).