I have a 57MB jtl file produced as a result of executing 80 threads with a
loop count of 40 on a fairly large JMeter script.  I execute this script in
non-gui mode on a remote machine and then download the resulting file for
viewing locally in an Aggregate Report using the gui.  This has worked fine
for 5MB jtl files, but with the 57MB jtl file JMeter appears to load the
file but then just displays nothing.

Has anyone else seen this behaviour?  I don't really want to have to write
my own jtl file analyser (I am sure a perl whiz could whip something up
fairly quickly, but I am no perl whiz).

Thanks,

Scott
--